The Greater Severna Park and Arnold Chamber of Commerce is a voice for business. Begun in 1957, the Chamber acts as an active advocate for business in the Greater Severna Park area. As a proactive business organization, the Chamber seeks to build a healthy business climate, increase the quality of life for all residents and provide members. As members of the Greater Severna Park and Arnold Chamber of Commerce, we are committed to:
- Be fair in our business practices,
- Be neighborly;
- Support the community to the best of our ability;
- Be here for you.
To Support and Promote Greater Severna Park and Arnold Business in Harmony with the Community.
There are many benefits of Chamber membership:
- Member-to-Member discounts
- Incredible networking opportunities
- Community visibility through our 12,000 copy Business & Community Guide
- Free seminars and information opportunities for business owners and their employees
- A legislative voice on the local and state level
- Ribbon cuttings and visibility for new businesses
- Sponsorship opportunities that bring you recognition and bring people in your door!